Forum de discutii pe teme de sanatate
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Remedii pt. astm (engleza)

In jos

Remedii pt. astm (engleza) Empty Remedii pt. astm (engleza)

Mesaj  scarface Vin Apr 19, 2013 5:49 am

http://robertfield3.wordpress.com/homeopathy-tips/homeopathy-tips-for-11910-asthma/

Antimonium Tartaricum – Great rattling of mucous in the chest. Difficult expectoration during the cough with much relief after expectoration.

Aconitum – Great fear of death during the attack. Will say I am dying.
http://robertfield3.wordpress.com/homeopathy-tips/homeopathy-tips-for-11910-asthma/

Arsenicum Album – Valuable acute and chronic remedy. Restlessness, and anxiety. Fear to lie down for fear of suffocation. Feeling as if dust had been inhaled.

Carcinosin – Great remedy for children after vaccination or suppressed skin eruptions.

Ipecacuanha – Spasmodic asthma with violent contraction of throat and chest.

Kali Bichromicum – Expectoration that is tough and tenacious. 3am to 4am aggravation. Summer or winter aggravations. Must sit up to breathe.

Lachesis – Attacks during sleep. Cannot bear anything around the neck or chest. Worse after eating, talking, moving arms, touching throat. Better sitting up and bent forward.

Lobelia inflata – Difficulty breathing. Prickly sensation all over. Emptiness in the stomach. Lump sensation in the throat.

Natrum Sulphuricum
– Often inherited of a sycotic miasm. Sensitive to dampness or bathing. Attacks at 4am to 5am. Rattling and wheezing with a green purulent expectoration.

Spongia tosta – Worse after sleep or sleeps into an attack. No rattle in breathing. Respiration loud, wheezing, sawing, whistling and anxious. Worse at the full moon. Dry cough.

Thuja – After suppressed gonorrhea. After vaccination. Inherited sycotic miasm.

--------------
Comments:

Aspidoserma and senega (both in Q and in low potencies) are very effective for suffocation in asthma

--------------
Ignatia has been so helpful for me in relieving asthma, and a clue that my emotional concerns around grief and attachment can be a trigger for me.
scarface
scarface
Admin

Data de inscriere : 19/11/2009

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum