Forum de discutii pe teme de sanatate
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Vaccinarea la caini (engleza)

3 participanți

In jos

Vaccinarea la caini (engleza) Empty Vaccinarea la caini (engleza)

Mesaj  DanC Vin Ian 25, 2013 11:37 pm

http://terriermandotcom.blogspot.ro/2009/01/billion-dollar-vaccine-scam.html

Nota: distemper= "jigodia" la caine in termeni populari sau boala Carre

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Danc in Vin Ian 25, 2013 11:58 pm, editata de 1 ori
DanC
DanC

Data de inscriere : 16/05/2011
Varsta : 47

Sus In jos

Vaccinarea la caini (engleza) Empty Re: Vaccinarea la caini (engleza)

Mesaj  DanC Vin Ian 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Ideea e ca nici prima vaccinare nu ofera protectie,am pierdut 2 catei vaccinati ,articolul arata ca vaccinarea a mai si fost indicata anual!
DanC
DanC

Sus In jos

Mesaj  scarface Vin Feb 01, 2013 2:08 pm

Mai jos un caz de jigodie tratat de un homeopat, dupa ce un veterinar ii omoara un alt caine cu tratamentul clasic

Presentation: That is my own DOG that I treated and it turned out pretty good. I was kind of left out in the field for a while.
George: You gave the medicine already?
Response: Yes.
George: Good. I treated my own dog too.
Response: The dog is a light brown male dog. He is obnoxiously friendly. You couldn't do anything around him for he would be right where you were. He is terrible to have around all the time.
George: That is a very good observation because it brings us to certain friendly remedies like Puls. and Phos.
Continuing: He was very very sensitive. If you would get after him he would really feel hurt and would crawl around and cower. He is a gentle and sensitive dog. He would play with a tomato and would not even break the skin. He likes the open air.
George: Yes, give him Puls.
Continuing: He likes the open air and likes the shade. He doesn't want to sit out in the sun, but goes under a tree or bush.
Question: What about sleeping positions?
George: Now, these are nice observations.
Continuing: The thing I noticed was that when I gave him bread and butter he would eat the bread off. (Laughter)
Response: Aversion to fat.
Continuing: So I gave him Puls., one dose of 200.
Question: What was the problem?
Continuing: He was just being obnoxiously friendly (Laughter). He is fairly well trained. I have had him for a long time and he would stay in the back of my pick-up truck all day long without any problems. The next day he was out of the pick-up. I did have trouble making him stay in there and he wouldn't stay in for five minutes. I threw him back and was mean to him, but it didn't help. Finally I looked at him and he wasn't right. I knew that something was bothering him. I still didn't expect an aggravation. I had never seen it an animal before. He was really starting to get nervous and over the next day or so he kept howling. He would howl going down the road and just howl and howl. He howled at home and he howled when he was asleep. He was flat on his side, howling. I was starting to feel sorry for him (Laughter). That went for 3-4 days and then started subsiding. Then he got a severe conjunctivitis. There was yellow pus from both of his eyes. One of them cleared up on its own, but the other one I chickened out on because the cornea was starting to become oedematous I gave him an antibiotic with steroid drops three times in one day and that cleared up. The eyes cleared up. I didn't get the exact dates on this because I did not really think about what was going on until I looked at it in retrospect.
PAGE 158
About 4-5 days later I noted that he was limping and I thought he had hurt himself. In three days it got so bad that he would not stand up. He would just lay there. The feet were so sore that he would not stand up. The big pads - not the toe pads - were so swollen and sore that he could not stand. I thought that he had stepped in something, but then I thought that if he had done that it would be the toe pads involved. At that stage I started thinking about what was going on. I did not do anything. In 2-3 days, the pads sluffed off. The skin just came off. It healed right over. It was not raw underneath or anything. But that was about two months. His disposition is unbelievably different. He will lie there and ... he just is not like he was before. It looked to me like a pretty good long cure kind of thing. He really did change mentally.
George: To night I will give you my story. I have two wolf-dogs, shepherds. Then I had another puppy given to me and when he was 6 months old he got distemper. Distemper is fatal most of the time, right? So I called the veterinarian and I told him the symptoms. I said I thought that it was distemper because I had read a little bit in the dog's books. He said, "No, I have to see him." But I said, "It is distemper and can it be cured?" And he said, "Yes, everything we can cure." He charges more than a medical person at a university. He came. That is why he did not want to accept what I said. He felt that he knew better than I did. He said to give the injection now. I did not want to waste the time in order to go to the clinic for the next injection. I was late for the clinic and so I gave the second injection. I came back at 12 o'clock in the night and the dog was dead. So I buried the dog. Four days later one of the elder dogs, which I did not have vaccinated, got the same symptomatology. I did not know what treatment the veterinarian had given. Anyhow, I waited 2-3 days and the thing developed. It was very clear that the saliva was running and then the stool was watery and black. There was diarrhoea and the dog was completely exhausted with pus around the eyes. He would not eat and the only thing he would do was to drink water. He drank a lot of water. He was unable to eat. I telephoned and said that my dog was having the same symptoms as the first. He told me that it must have been distemper. I said what is the treatment? The vet said, "I have to come and see him." I said, "No, I am not going to pay you again. I am going to give him a homoeopathic treatment." He had the saliva which was very like Kali-bi. It was viscid. He was drinking a lot of water. There are two remedies who drink a lot of water - Bryonia and Phosphorus. I took all of the remedies in 50m strength and put it in the water. I let him drink from that water. In 4-5 days the dog had come back and he started eating again. On the fourth day he was well.

Response: (Loud reaction).
Response: Well, it was warranted to give three remedies in a terminal case.
George: I know the criticisms, but it was very traumatic for me to see him and the remedies acted so dramatically.
After that, I was thinking of doing an experiment with distemper. If our remedies can act so well, why not with this?
scarface
scarface
Admin

Data de inscriere : 19/11/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj  DanC Dum Feb 03, 2013 6:07 am

La jigodie nici nu exista tratament specific,se fac acolo ceva injectii sa aiba din ce trai si medicul.Eu mi-am salvat un caine de la boala inca cand eram in liceu,i-am dat subcutanat doar solutii perfuzabile ca sa nu se deshidrateze,nimic altceva.S-a vindecat dupa ce arata ca un schelet ambulant si fara hrana 2 saptamani!Cainele ala efectiv a refuzat sa moara,nimeni nu-i mai dadea nici o sansa.
DanC
DanC

Sus In jos

Mesaj  FloricaElona Sam Aug 03, 2013 12:12 am

Danc a scris:Ideea e ca nici prima vaccinare nu ofera protectie,am pierdut 2 catei vaccinati ,articolul arata ca vaccinarea a mai si fost indicata anual!
ACESTA NU ESTE UN SIGUR

FloricaElona

Data de inscriere : 03/08/2013

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum