Forum de discutii pe teme de sanatate
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Cazuri de cancer vindecate cu homeopatia in Elvetia

In jos

Cazuri de cancer vindecate cu homeopatia in Elvetia Empty Cazuri de cancer vindecate cu homeopatia in Elvetia

Mesaj  scarface Joi Iun 07, 2012 12:50 pm

In Elvetia exista o clinica unde se trateaza cancerul numai cu homeopatie.
Mai jos interviul cu Dr. Jens Wurster de la clinica respectiva care descrie si cateva cazuri vindecate.

http://hpathy.com/homeopathy-interviews/dr-jens-wurster/

JW: There are many cases I recall. These are the moments when you are sitting together with the patient to do the case anamnesis, hearing their history and feeling their despair when they were given up “officially” by orthodox medicine. I remember a patient with breast cancer, which had been operated on, followed by chemotherapy and radiation. But the tumor relapsed, she was operated on and treated with chemotherapy again, when there suddenly appeared 17 metastases in both lungs. Chemotherapy was continued, but the metastases continued to grow. The physicians told her in 2004 that everything possible was done for her and that she would not live to 2005. The woman was sitting in front of me, telling me desperately that she had to die. I told her that we will study her case thoroughly and possibly find a good remedy for her. It was very important for her to have someone who still believed in the impossible.

Her dyspnea disappeared with homeopathic treatment, so that she could go dancing again, which she had always enjoyed. After one year a computer tomography showed that the metastases did not grow further. The patient was disappointed in the beginning as she thought everything had disappeared, since she felt so well. But it is already a great success if the tumor growth can be brought to a halt, and cure is proceeding slowly. After three years of homeopathic treatment, the metastases in her lungs decreased and now, six years after the beginning of homeopathic treatment, they have completely disappeared. It is funny, that this written off woman is now dancing so wildly at a ball with her husband, and that she is photographed by a journalist and published in the newspaper.

Another story I remember well is that of a man suffering from prostate cancer. The tumor was already inoperable and should get radiation. He had the most aggressive type of tumors (Gleason score 9) so that his death was predicted by five oncologists. When the patient came to visit me he was extremely anxious and running like a tiger in a cage with widely opened eyes, shouting all the time “I have to die, I have to die, can somebody help me”. He suffered from panic attacks at night for 10 years and feared that he would jump out of the window at night in a suicidal attempt. After Arsenicum was applied in Q potencies, his panic attacks disappeared rapidly and his prostate cancer, confirmed by biopsy, completely disappeared within three years. It is macabre, that the patient had always been impotent but always desired to have children. After regaining his potency with homeopathy he separated from his wife and took a young wife to beget children.

I would also like to tell the story of a man who had a melanoma metastasizing into the axilla. Four months after operating, the melanoma metastases appeared in the axilla and he was told by the physicians that he had only three months to live if no further operations were done. He told them that he wanted to trust in homeopathy, but the physicians only laughed at him and assured him that this would be his death sentence. But what can orthodox medicine offer in cases of metastasizing melanoma? Interferon therapy only has a response rate of 6%, chemotherapy does not have any benefit in melanoma, and the five-year survival rate is 2%.

This patient has been under my homeopathic treatment since 1999. At first the metastases decreased and now he is completely symptom-free. The physicians from the Tumor Biology Clinic checked this case cautiously in the pre-study, and all diagnoses and histological findings. I told the investigator that this case is a clear proof for the effectiveness of homeopathy. But he answered: “No, possibly the patient had prayed, so this is not a clear proof for homeopathy”. He who does not want to see the truth, will not see the truth. My patient was very angry when I told him about that, as he had experienced his homeopathic cure by himself and wanted his story to be broadcast on television. We have made a DVD in which he, the woman with the 17 metastases in her lungs, and other cured patients tell their story. Many find it hard to believe.
scarface
scarface
Admin

Data de inscriere : 19/11/2009

Sus In jos

Cazuri de cancer vindecate cu homeopatia in Elvetia Empty Un alt caz interesant, durere ce cap de la celular

Mesaj  scarface Joi Iun 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Un alt caz interesant, durere ce cap de la celular, vindecata cu remediu facut din frecventele folosite de celulare

http://hpathy.com/homeopathy-interviews/manfred-mueller/

The other day, I started a new case of a 15 year old girl who had chronic daily headaches. I questioned when the symptoms started. She said exactly 2 years ago. She also revealed that a little over 2 years ago she got her first cellphone. I asked her to try going without the phone for one week. At the end of that week, she had not had a single headache! A few doses of the potency of Mobile Phone (30C in water) will remove any latent effects and complete the cure.
scarface
scarface
Admin

Data de inscriere : 19/11/2009

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum